Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bucket List + then some.

After watching "The Bucket List," and "The Buried Life," (a show on MTV that follows four young men on their journey to complete their list and help others along the way), I have come to the conclusion that I want to create my own list of things to do before I die. As a child I was very privileged growing up. This allowed me to experience many things that some people can only dream of. I have had the opportunity to travel to some of the greatest places in the world, such as: Monaco, Spain, Italy, Turkey and so on. However, for me, there are areas that still need exploration.

My list...

1. Live in California
2. Travel to Africa to help in an orphanage, or with severely malnourished children
3. Have children of my own (which would also entail finding a husband -- or someone to be a sperm donor -- but the details aren't important).
4. Go skydiving (preferably by the ocean. I have watched my good friend's video many times, and I am super jealous).
5. Travel to NYC
6. Buy a house
7. Be able to financially support myself
8. Travel to South America
9. Be an entrepreneur
10. Cook a four course meal (and have it be edible).
11. Have a pet dog
12. Travel to London and Paris
13. Invent something (anything is possible...)
14. Go to Australia to play with Koala Bears, and Kangaroos
15. Learn to scuba dive
16. ...

I just created this list, but I will accomplish all of these things. Whether it is a few days from now, or a few years from now, I will cross each and every one off! Life is a journey, and I hope to have one crazy, wild, fun, and satisfying journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment