Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reading List:



The following are the books I have either started reading, or just purchased from Borders to read.

*Switch: How To Change Things When Change Is Hard - Chip Heath & Dan Heath
The New Rules of Marketing & PR - David Meerman Scott
*The Social Media Bible - Lon Safko and David K. Brake
Blink - Malcom Gladwell (recommended by aroundthetruth.blogspot.com)
Poor Little Bitch Girl - Jackie Collins
*Nanny Returns - by Emma McLuaghlin and Nicola Kraus

A few of these books are requirements for different courses I am currently enrolled in, and others are just for my personal pleasure.  I honestly wish I had more time to sit down and read. There are so many different books out there. If you have any good suggestions, anything, let me know! Especially if it is beneficial to social media, PR, journalism, marketing, etc. I have a genuine crush/love/obsession with social media, and I am trying absorb anything and everything I can!

* - indicates I have actually opened the book, and started reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment