Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Drastically Different

My life has become drastically different since my last blog, and I am not sure where to even begin.

I have officially begun my adult life in the working world. I support 95% of my life and its adventures. (My parents still generously pay for my cell phone bill, and gym membership). It is hard to believe that in the economy, I was able to find a job BEFORE my internship even ended. Currently, I work as the Marketing and Sales Coordinator for Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. I help with creative services for 21 retirement communities across 9 different states. Everyday is different, and never dull. The most upsetting part of my job is when I run the weekly reports and see residents have moved out because they have become deceased.

Everyday I learn new tricks of the trade. Tomorrow, for instance, I will be at our community in Fort Collins running a photo shoot. I never would have thought I would be in charge on running a photo shoot! I have been with the company for about 90 days which is so minimal considering the lady I work with has been working for the same individuals for 22 years!


Next, I have moved out of my parent's basement! I now live in LoDo area of Denver. My backyard is Coors Field. While the Rockies were playing it was fantastic for people watching! I have yet to truly explore all that Denver has to offer. I am hoping that I can soon! My goal is to find the perfect coffee shop for the winter season that is approaching.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your updates! Isn't it crazy how quickly things can change?! Congrats on your new-ish job and your new life :)

    ReplyDelete